It's a forum

Agent

It's a forum. That's it. This website does not distribute any games, nor provide any services, except this forum. There's no associated Discord server. It's been put up in case someone might find it useful. If someone has a better website idea feel free to shoot, putting this backup back up from some months ago is really just the lowest effort idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After its release on January 28th 2012, we learned a lot from the feedback of the community and managed to set up priorities that were a MUST for the multiplayer release. We learned that the AI from Black Dawn was terrible and that we needed an actual AI that was capable of playing 'Command & Conquer Mode' in the multiplayer release. With all of this great tester feedback from Black Dawn and the internal multiplayer beta, we couldn't reach our 2013 deadline unfortunately and we were forced to push the release date back into 2014.

• Confused 1

Funny thing.. I'm in the process of cleaning my computer and found Renegade X from 2015 (file timestamps) / Beta 5 on my HDD.
So I did a quick search and here we are. What has happened to the game?

Well you can actually find some old forum posts, hinting some drama.. but the forum forbids access to the posts and categories.