Unable to launch

OneSmallFox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I've downloaded Ren X and got to the point where it says: ' it looks like this is the first time running Renegade X or your installation is corrupted. Do you want to install the game " ? And I hit YES.

From this point a page is attempting to open for a brief second and closes right away. Nothing else happens afterwards, but it doesn't even say it;s an error or anything at all, it just disappears.

I'm running on windows 11, but I tried to run it in compatibility with W 7 and 8 with the same result. I also tried to run it with my norton antivirus shut down.

I'm stuck at this point and I have no clue what to do.

1 minute ago, Tonu said:

Hello,

I've downloaded Ren X and got to the point where it says: ' it looks like this is the first time running Renegade X or your installation is corrupted. Do you want to install the game " ? And I hit YES.

From this point a page is attempting to open for a brief second and closes right away. Nothing else happens afterwards, but it doesn't even say it;s an error or anything at all, it just disappears.

I'm running on windows 11, but I tried to run it in compatibility with W 7 and 8 with the same result. I also tried to run it with my norton antivirus shut down.

I'm stuck at this point and I have no clue what to do.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 014049.png