How recent was the site cleared?

TristanSP

Hey, Agent, if you were the creator of Renegade X you should state this. If there was a breakup between your studio and your creative rights, you should state this. I honestly thought this game didnt exist because of this website. If you dont want others playing the game, fine. PLEASE STATE THIS. I understand now that this isnt the site to download the game, but the only explanation as to what MAY have happened is in your "Recent comments" tab. Please tell people whats going on. Explain why this is happening.

For right now, this website is just a forum until a better website idea is applied to it. I hadn't posted anything recently, because I'd assumed pretty much everything that could've been said had already been said, and if everything has already been said, there's not much point repeating it like a broken record. There is no set of words in existence that would change TA LLC's behaviors, and as a consequence no possible way to achieve personal justice via direct dialogue. But, in short:

It's an organization that's stolen from me personally, vandalized my property, continues to violate my own intellectual property rights, has formed a for-profit business organization for the purpose of profiting off of those works, and has refused to cease using those works when asked. That's only the legal issues. I've also been insulted time and time again, whether it's them keeping on a sysadmin who routinely referred to myself and others as "faggot", or Fobby allegedly cracking similarly distasteful jokes at my expense, or repeatedly exploiting & violating my trust and good intentions, or banning me for asking for a contact email address (or if not for that, then without cause) while they also keep on a developer who has hacked in public matches because she is temporarily valuable to them. They've even directly smeared my name and reputation. It's not the same Totem Arts of years past, instead it's a fraudulent organization founded on stolen property & works, who's primary purpose is to exploit good people as much as humanly possible. Whether it's exploiting people's kindness to generate revenue from works they have no right to use or distribute, or exploiting people's free labor and efforts whilst paying others.

The above is why posts containing links to their website continue to be removed. From my viewpoint, every single link is supportive of piracy first, and then the rest.

That's the short form. Additionally, they no longer need this domain, so I am more or less free to use it as I wish without controversy. They had nearly a year to migrate away from it. Hence why the goal right now is about finding a use for this website, rather than to attempt reconciliation yet again for it to only be in vein. It's an ongoing issue since May. Time didn't make them better or more rational or kinder or just less wicked as I'd hoped. Nothing will. So there's no point in trying anymore or waiting any longer. I don't need that kind of stress in my life, I have far better things to do than to waste more time and effort. I know I tried my best and gave every opportunity. That gives me some peace. The lesson learned however is that some people just genuinely are evil.

18 minutes ago, Agent said:

or banning me for asking for a contact email address

To expand on that, no reply from received for the following message; instead, a ban was issued:

image.thumb.png.3d3c9cece57663b66b53653718d1986c.png

19 minutes ago, Agent said:

sysadmin who routinely referred to myself and others as "faggot"

And to expand on that, I present to you Cronus:

unknown.thumb.png.2457819e0fbcd8e52a4522d2432a39cf.png2116899749_unknown(5).png.22c53fa4027f6532d89c84b997a673d5.png1537257924_unknown(4).thumb.png.0cf88a5aca15d0ed7eab78c4d37abc17.png458704186_unknown(3).thumb.png.b4186a7a3b728621cac2e84f48d9635b.png594104587_unknown(2).thumb.png.8b3540d5e652ebc1c0acad41f43c4785.png2009336313_unknown(1).thumb.png.60498ef926ccca919472eb4763fd6b63.pngSarah.png.ef3105b6961967cbe132d9b54650f8a8.png2021-05-12_19_15_19-senior_-_Discord.png.bba7c3d0a0134484985c2d24483d45b3.png2021-05-12_19_15_11-senior_-_Discord.png.7fe87cca3dc47126b50ddafb13f9db14.png2021-05-12_19_15_00-senior_-_Discord.thumb.png.e1a8e01dc3a0d78e05ac659d70ebff0b.png

Who also happened to be scheming literally a month before it happened, like the day after Havoc left:

1314868474_Premeditation-anonymized.thumb.png.c9507718510f0f4fd1422286d7a3329d.png

But apparently I'm the unreasonable one for wanting to be treated like a decent human being, as opposed to continuing to be treated worse than trash.

36 minutes ago, Agent said:

continues to violate my own intellectual property rights, has formed a for-profit business organization for the purpose of profiting off of those works, and has refused to cease using those works when asked

And to expand on that:

947947680_Whenitsdone.thumb.png.1854021fe98f21328a303d825fba81a9.pngAcknowledged.thumb.png.8ed76df3b8c5bdaa5235329157f7fa3f.png

vandalized my property

To expand on that: Almost all virtual machines were deleted on a server I paid for and built with my own two hands and to which there was zero ambiguity of ownership. I had to reformat that system. And then I had to setup Jenkins again, GitLab again, an issue tracker again, probably some other stuff that's escaping me right now. And even with that having happened, I still tried to be the better person and reconcile:

Admission.thumb.png.b636f071ce5090955334861b820bf634.png

But he took no personal responsibility for his own actions. He kicked the can to an unknown group of 6 people. Note that it wasn't the full development team. They certainly weren't consulted. Just 6 people.

I could never possibly stand idly by while someone steals my works and profits off of them, after they also stole property which I spent thousands of dollars over the years to maintain with zero assistance, to keep the game going. It was an investment. That investment was stolen from me.

I'll leave it at that for now.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

I think this is being taken out of context

I don't have access to most of those messages anymore, since they're in staff channels or a group chat that's since been deleted I believe. However here's some screenshots with more context then I guess.

"Heil Hitler. He did nothing wrong" / "We are too Superior to be oppressed"

image.thumb.png.9d6d2f03a65ea891b2ffb698781f592f.png

A conversation about dead-naming and slurs:

image.thumb.png.04853bc18113b0142e41872a2739312d.png

image.thumb.png.c37653532a1eefef1cfa71b08f00401d.png

These just come out of left field:

image.thumb.png.3f4f2b022eefb9c3c1e4917b97197570.png

image.thumb.png.6afbe9067cddb5c45bf60fc3070278ca.png

image.thumb.png.8df37b633df8a6c21436d9afbcf092ce.png

These were his remarks after the stuff in May, after he was "warned" (aka: nothing happened and never will happen):

image.png.80d7ff802e13c34d2e784069ee5acdaa.png

And there's some non-slur related bits in this conversation but it all gives some personality insight I guess:

image.thumb.png.ea47bfee0e486519558c437d10fbd399.png

image.thumb.png.c1b5a9c99177f5a6490435cb4ddb10fd.png

"also i still love using faggot", again, after he was supposedly spoken to:

image.thumb.png.bcb5eb814dd648302119466dc466ea8b.png

And finally, just in November:

image.thumb.png.35b7a66fc52138ae6cbbf59bdc182da0.png

The dude never changed. He still calls people "faggot". I genuinely pity the folks who have to tolerate him still.

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

You know Cronus doesn't actually hate gays/blacks... I think this is being taken out of context.

I know he does not believe (or at least, he says he doesn't believe) he is racist or homophobic or whatever. That doesn't make it true. In my experience, actions actually do prove otherwise, particularly for the homophobic part.

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Other day he called me penis boy but I didn't get offended or snowflake about it.

I don't even know how "penis boy" would be offensive or why anybody would ever say that without additional context, but I'm pretty sure asking someone for years to quit calling you a faggot, and continuing to be called a faggot, then that person convincing everyone that you're a horrible person, while nothing at all happens to them and their behavior never changes, is pretty different from a one-off remark.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

From what I know pretty much almost the entire dev team wanted agent out. for what reason idk.  that's why you need both sides of the stories to get all the facts.

"almost the entire" is far from the truth, though it might some seem that way if you ignore developers who were too afraid to "vote", ignore developers who weren't able to "vote", and also include moderators in the "vote". "vote" in quotes because it was an emoji reaction poll, after the fact. Even with that being the case though, that still is not the most fundamental issue to me. Fundamentally, stealing is wrong. Fundamentally, taking someone else's works and forming a for-profit company around them, is wrong. Those wrongs were never rectified. These aren't bold or crazy ideas, stealing is just wrong. There's no excuse for it. There was never a formal apology (only private informal ones that often had plenty of qualifiers attached), and there was zero attempt to actually negotiate in good faith for the stolen data or works THEY STILL USE. That's the key issue with TA. There seems to be this bizarre narrative "oh, Agent is just upset and wants to be back in TA lol", which simply isn't the case. I don't want to work with awful people. I want to feel not screwed, I want my work and investments respected, I want some personal justice, and I want it to be publicly known that I was not in the wrong there. That's really not much to ask for. It's a moral issue to me.

There seems to be this bizarre narrative "oh, Agent is just upset and wants to be back in TA lol", which simply isn't the case. I don't want to work with awful people. I want to feel not screwed, I want my work and investments respected, I want some personal justice, and I want it to be publicly known that I was not in the wrong there. That's really not much to ask for. It's a moral issue to me.

I want to emphasize this again, and add in "I want the right to directly address the people who have hurt me. Once." Just once. Just once I want to tell them directly what happened and how that impacted me personally. What being robbed felt like. How that hurt. The sense of betrayal that came with that. Just once. I don't understand how someone could possibly rob a person hours after speaking to them. But just once I want to express that personally.

Did I mention how stupid it is.
Like why do people let words hurt.

He has a point with this people get offended over every shit nowa days. Karren world.

24 minutes ago, Agent said:

Fundamentally, stealing is wrong

If it was made specifically for Totem Arts/Renegade-X how can it still be yours and not the property of the group?
EA bought westwood out, even with devs leaving westwood it still belonged to EA.

32 minutes ago, Agent said:

There seems to be this bizarre narrative "oh, Agent is just upset and wants to be back in TA lol",

TBF it kind of seems like it with this crusading you are doing. since all this only started after you got kicked out.

Some gay people I know of wouldn't even be phased by all this, they would actually be more annoyed at you lol.

35 minutes ago, Agent said:

I want some personal justice, and I want it to be publicly known that I was not in the wrong there. That's really not much to ask for. It's a moral issue to me.

Sounds like a revenge thing.  
Like hate, revenge is something that takes a toll on the person who feels wronged, as well as the [person's] enemy. It is inherently unhealthy because it takes a psychological and physical toll on the person. Venting those feelings of anger and hostility does not decrease those feelings.
Bruce Lee or it could of been jackie chan once said "he who walks away lives to fight another day".

Since we are bringing up everything on the other person.
How about I bring up that time you had an IRCD linked with XiiXeno and you banned everyone off the network just becase people on the linked net didn't wan't to be forced to the hangout channel, and you was even sajoing them back if they left.
You see you are also not all butterflies.

What being robbed felt like. How that hurt. The sense of betrayal that came with that.

I have gone thru something similar but not with Cronus.
But I got over it eventually and how I did this was to let it go as you can't heal if you hold a grudge.

31 minutes ago, anonymous said:

How about I bring up that time you had an IRCD linked with XiiXeno and you banned everyone off the network just becase people on the linked net didn't wan't to be forced to the hangout channel, and you was even sajoing them back if they left.

I don't recall that or anything like that ever happening, but I also don't really remember XiiXeno much at all and don't have any opinion of them. I just don't remember them. Keep in mind I haven't touched IRC networks either in probably like, nearly a decade, and I don't really remember all that much from when I was a teen. Also, I wouldn't hold Cronus's actions against them if it were some angsty phase of his when he was a child or a teen. He's a grown adult, and these are recent.

You see you are also not all butterflies.

Most certainly not, but I've not stolen from anyone in my adult life. Ever. I also don't routinely degrade people with slurs over years, after having been told or asked to stop repeatedly. I would wager though that I've on the whole probably helped people more than not. That's kind of my goal in life. While I'm not all butterflies (nobody is), I'm not exactly a terrible unreasonable person either. Anybody who would unapologetically lie, cheat, or steal though...

Since we are bringing up everything on the other person.

I'm not by default, you said you thought the remarks lacked context. I was providing context for as many comments as I could. There's quite a bit more I could bring up if my goal was just to drag him through the mud. I just want him held accountable. The original screenshots only needed to be posted because, on more than one occasion, I've been accused of just making stuff up, which I'm not. I generally have proof to back up my claims as well, which those are a small sample of.

If it was made specifically for Totem Arts/Renegade-X how can it still be yours and not the property of the group?
EA bought westwood out, even with devs leaving westwood it still belonged to EA.

At no point did I ever sell any of my accounts or servers to TA/RenX, nor were those servers or accounts intended solely for TA/RenX. I had to redo a non-trivial amount of work because of those thefts. That cost me time and opportunity.

47 minutes ago, anonymous said:

property of the group

And this is also probably a key point of contention. Was TA, a group? A partnership? It it was not a partnership, then there was no organization for me to possibly transfer assets to even if I had wanted to. That would mean the assets were, without any shred of a doubt, stolen, and a new organization founded on top of those stolen assets and works. If it was a partnership, then not only was I illegally ejected to begin with, but certainly I must be entitled to at the very least an ownership interest in the group, or alternatively at the very least a full return of the investments I made into it and compensation for the work I did. I've asked repeatedly for the former, because otherwise I will pursue the latter.

In either case a horrendous wrong did occur which has not been sufficiently rectified or resolved.

23 minutes ago, Agent said:

I don't recall that or anything like that ever happening,

You went by sshekill then.

Also, I wouldn't hold Cronus's actions against them

nice twist on the native

26 minutes ago, Agent said:

I'm not exactly a terrible unreasonable person either

By your own admissions doesn't mean it's true cause you say it is.

30 minutes ago, Agent said:

you said you thought the remarks lacked context.

I got the context you were trying to make.

31 minutes ago, Agent said:

There's quite a bit more I could bring up if my goal was just to drag him through the mud. I just want him held accountable.

Is this even to do with renegade X, seems more of a personal vendetta over the other stuff. in which case why do you have the renegade-x domain hostage.. are you trying to hurt renegade x, in which case childish actions.

That would mean the assets were, without any shred of a doubt, stolen, and a new organization founded on top of those stolen assets and works.

Just because developers put assets on your server doesn't mean you automatically individually own them. 
This is also similar to how w3dhub started from bluehellproductions.

30 minutes ago, Agent said:

If it was a partnership, then not only was I illegally ejected to begin with, but certainly I must be entitled to at the very least an ownership interest in the group

If i partner with google on a project does that now mean that i have owner rights of google?
I am fairly sure you joined ren-x half way thru it's development as a dev (or at least just little bit before first public release?), why do you act like you were a founder of it..

35 minutes ago, Agent said:

the very least a full return of the investments I made into it and compensation for the work I did.

how much money are you asking for?

11 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Just because developers put assets on your server doesn't mean you automatically individually own them. 
This is also similar to how w3dhub started from bluehellproductions.

I don't know anything about w3dhub or BHP, but I definitely own the things I put on my servers, and the servers themselves, most of which were never returned. System administrators I gave access to for the purpose of maintenance had no right to destroy, steal, or otherwise deny access to those things.

13 minutes ago, anonymous said:

how much money are you asking for?

That will be private when it comes to that. Six years of development and administrative work is not cheap, however.

14 minutes ago, anonymous said:

are you trying to hurt renegade x, in which case childish actions

No, but honestly at this point I feel insulted and hurt enough that I would not care if the project were shutdown. This was not the case some months ago. As mentioned though, I repeatedly told them to cease distributing my works. That meant to cease distributing any version of RenX, the launcher, etc, which contained any single piece of my own work. Even if they ceased now, they're many months too late to sufficiently comply. They themselves have also recognized those things as my works, that they would need to be removed, and that they would remove them.

21 minutes ago, anonymous said:

You went by sshekill then.

Who are you? My current guess is XiiXeno based on the previous comment, and you seem to have a slight grudge, but I'm not actually sure why. If you want to add me on Discord I'm more than happy to talk with you: Agent#0001 (case sensitive). If I've somehow wronged you in some way I actually would like to know how, and how I could make that up to you.

The rest of the remarks I'm not responding to because I honestly don't understand what you're getting at. I'd much rather any back/forth exchange be on Discord though, as that would likely be a much faster and more linear conversation.