toOt

Game and launcher not loading

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it does the same thing every time I launch the game.
it just sits there and does nothing and once in awhile ill get a windows error when launching the launcher
I'm not sure what the issue is here, haven't been able to play in months cause of this issue

Launcher  > Top row of buttons > Settings > Reset Game 

Configs are usually just either out dated or got corrupted 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, toOt said:

it just sits there and does nothing and once in awhile ill get a windows error when launching the launcher

You mentioned getting an error with the launcher. Have you tried started the game directly, using the udk.exe in the binaries folder?

like I said I uninstalled everything hoping that it would fix the issue so No I cannot get any logs or get to the launcher itself it just sits there and does nothing.

Can you try to download the Game from @iTweek. Website? https://renegade-x-download.com/

And can you test if you can start the Game after that? You need to start  \Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe

If this is working and only the Launcher have a Problem I can give you my Launcher. But can you give me more Information about your OS? Windows7, 8, 10? Or can you start DXDiag and give all the Imformation when you press "Save all imformation" https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Then I can look into it.

• Like 1

You may also have to go manually delete the Renegade X folder in Program Files, then start anew. If you had one of the pre-5.0 builds installed, there's no telling what kind of folder permissions and such you're running into. 

@toOt

If you have discord could you contact me please reference the launcher, I can compile a custom version with more logging ( well, with logging lol ) and find out whats wrong :)

Thanks.