yosh56

Renegade X: Patch 5.292 Pending Release

Madkill40    198
19 minutes ago, MattHunX said:

I vaguely recall some patch notes mentioning something about preventing buildings from being damaged in matches where there aren't enough players. So if only a few are in, say, 5/40, then it stops people from farming cheap recs.

I joined a match today, on Constructive Tyranny's Marathon Server, with only 4 players and 3 of the building on one side were already destroyed.

The implementation of such a preventative measure would be welcome. Stops some folk from getting completely undeserved points.

I don't think what you read were actual patchnotes.

Recommendations should probably just auto-disable when the player count on a server is below X amount.

Henk    113
On 18-8-2017 at 0:36 PM, Luhrian said:

@Henk

You surely know that problem with your River, any fix incoming soon?

It's fixed, will be in next patch of course. For the river in yor map you'll need to copy the material and change some parameters. That material will be changed next patch and there will be more parameters so you have more control over the speed and direction when using Material Instances.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Luhrian    57
2 hours ago, Henk said:

It's fixed, will be in next patch of course. For the river in yor map you'll need to copy the material and change some parameters. That material will be changed next patch and there will be more parameters so you have more control over the speed and direction when using Material Instances.

Very nice, thank you :)

TK0104    193

@yosh56Some stuff about the maps may or may not want to hear about :P:

- Valley is missing(/removed?)(If removed, the .ini file is still in the files)

- The .ini and .upk file of TrainingYard is still in the game files, while the map isn't in anymore since 5.21.

- Currently we have 2 Unders (CNC-Under and CNC-UnderRedux) I suggest remove the unused one

- Why is the CNC-PTlevel in the game files, becoming actual map??? :P

did you guys play at least once in skirmish mode with bots? its a total disaster.
you release patch after patch but there is still so many obvious bugs. developers dont play this game or they are blind or they cant fix them? for example shaking dead bodies or crappy tank physics.

• Confused 1

kenz3001    94
7 hours ago, Carlos_Mendoza said:

shaking dead bodies or crappy tank physics

wait I thought they were meant to be like that... I must admit I couldent give... ummm I'll stop there due to me not playing any more or do I under a diffrent name who knows 

love to see the BIG bugs like that fixed tho there so game braking... but crashes and shit can just wait 

• Confused 1