Havoc89

Looking for Artists - Join us!

Havoc89    26

Hey community!

Are you a 3D artist? If so we want to hear from you! We're looking to expand the team and we're looking for both aspiring and veteran 3D Artists specifically specializing in Characters, Vehicles & Weapons. So give us a shout here in this topic, or if you prefer to remain anonymous then private message me!

Character Artist:

• High / Low Poly Modeling
  • Create animation friendly geometry
  • Unwrapping / Texturing

Vehicle Artist:

• Unwrapping / Texturing

Weapon Artist:

• Unwrapping / Texturing
  • 1st & 3rd Person Optimization (Optional)

If you aren't specialized in any of these categories, but still wish to help, then let us know anyways! We're always looking to expand the team, and with your help we can make everything more awesome!

RxJoinUs.png.9e18306e84f5e3eb91d2f41388ae72f4.png

• Upvote 3

TK0104    187

I always can help the team with maps. I am starting my game artist education around august/september so I could help.

Edited by TK0104

Could we include 'Building Artist' in this? There are some members currently working on bringing back the other C&C Renegade buildings.

(Ex: threads in Works in Progress by DaKuja, Veyron, TK0104, Henk)

M.P    2

Well I'm not sure this will help but I mod C&C Gen ZH and I know how to make models for it (Including unwrap and texture). Will show samples of my models if asked.

Havoc89    26
1 hour ago, M.P said:

Well I'm not sure this will help but I mod C&C Gen ZH and I know how to make models for it (Including unwrap and texture). Will show samples of my models if asked.

We would absolutely love to see your work.

M.P    2

I've got this right now. Needs some edits since i changed the weapon to something else (Cryo to Plasma).

It's called Orca btw :P

Orca_2.jpg

Orca_3.jpg

Edited by M.P
  • Upvote 2

djlaptop    33

Not a 3D artist, but I'm a voiceover artist and a wizard at editing audio, creating motion-graphics/after effects/etc. Also a programmer but the overhead of learning the entire UDK from scratch is a little beyond what I have time to commit to at the moment. But if you guys need someone to record new taunts/radio commands, edit game sounds or create any sorts of animations, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

• Upvote 3

Madkill40    171
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:24 AM, djlaptop said:

Not a 3D artist, but I'm a voiceover artist and a wizard at editing audio, creating motion-graphics/after effects/etc. Also a programmer but the overhead of learning the entire UDK from scratch is a little beyond what I have time to commit to at the moment. But if you guys need someone to record new taunts/radio commands, edit game sounds or create any sorts of animations, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Ditto. 

• Upvote 1

TK0104    187

Here's a bit of my latest work. Since it is still Work In Progress it looks quite boring and empty at the moment. You can also check out the series of it aswell:

Dunes_1.thumb.png.d147fe1009c8c35752b2ca8f430db064.png

591dfa3612e01_Dunes2.thumb.png.5b22c706fedcaed83f3aed826c86b074.png

• Upvote 1

YagiHige    64

I'm apathetic, yet helpful, as the title suggests.

I did some research into fonts though, a frequently discussed topic. I shared it with Agent already though, who can hopefully do something with it, or if another dev sees it, they can do something with it.

I can do some voices, mostly corny joke ones, I can do some audio effects, some mapping, some very crude modelling, and some coding, and literally none of it is even remotely development quality though.

I was able to convert my avatar into an animated GIF, just one more of many underpowered talents.

I actually suck at playing the game too. At least I'm here to have fun, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best of luck, talented hands. God's speed.

• Upvote 4

tintin    1

Hey everyone, I would like to offer my help. I am good with Modo, mudbox, zbrush. I can model environments and characters, prefer character models.

• Upvote 1

Havoc89    26

@tintin OMG TINTIN! I'd love to have you back on the team, its been years! Sent you a PM.

@Madkill40 @djlaptop

We're not looking for Voice over work just yet. But I may get in touch at some point.

@TK0104

Thanks for applying, but as of right now we have quite a few level makers. I'll let you know if something opens up in the future.

@YagiHige

Dunno what to tell you man :P 

• Upvote 1

Ryz    34

Just makes me curious what you guys are planning xD. Any clues?