yosh56

Renegade X: Patch 5.283 Patch Notes

yosh56    204

Patch 5.283 Notes

Launcher Update: RELEASED

Full Build: RELEASED (Thread linked below)

Spoiler

Patch 5.283 Release Notes

----------
Additions
-----------

+Updated Heroic effects for Medium/Light Tanks /Artillery / Flame Tanks / STanks | Flamethrower \ ChemThrower \ lasers \ Missile Launchers \ Volt Rifle 

----------
Balance 
-----------

--Neutral--

Veterancy Related

+The highest rank a new player to a game can be awarded is Elite. [No more starting games at heroic]

+Killing emplacements/Small defences awards Team VP bonuses

+Significantly reduced the VP reward for gun emplacements

+Building kill veterancy now starts at 20VP and rises with each dead building on the map (To include both teams) 

+Increased modifer for killing a sniper from +1 to +3

+All Aircraft : Removed 'dead' veterancy sprint modifiers. All veterancy levels give sprint speed boosts.

+Increased Veterancy mine damage mods for EMP grenades from 1.25/1.5/2.0 > 1.5/2.0/2.5

-----

+Remote C4 stuck to vehicles/infantry can be detonated by enemy gunfire/explosions

+Repair tool: base repair rate increased from 15>18; range increased from 350>500 [still shorter than basic repair gun]

--GDI--

Mammoth Tank: 
Cannon: Increased base Rate of Fire to 0.25s from 0.5s ; Increased base Reload Speed to 3.25s from 3.00 seconds 
Missiles : Increased splash radius from 500>650 | Leveled out Reload speed bonuses so it isn't just a sudden jump at Heroic

MRLS: 
Missiles: Increased splash radius from 500 > 600

--Nod--

Decreased Chem and Flame trooper projectile speed bonuses / range increases for veterancy from 2.0 at Heroic to  1.3

-------------------
Bug Fixes
-------------------

+Fixed Air Vehicles veterancy sprint speed not working. 

+Fixed Enemy air strikes coming up in green text for Nod 

+Fixed Airstrikes going on cooldown when players cancel deployment of an airstrike

+Fixed missile weapons firing full salvoes but only taking one ammo

+Fixed Being able to run while zoomed/ADS if you sprinted or jumped 

------------------
Map Balance
------------------

+CNC-Eyes:
------------
+Fixed middle tiberium field collision
+Fixed Nod harvester path node
+Reduced bloom effect

+CNC-Arctic Stronghold
-----------------------
+Fixed map preview image
+Added crates
+Refineries now have blue tiberium inside
+Fixed soft-world boundries at Nod base
+Blocked some areas to prevent exploit access
+Fixed several stuck spots and out-of-map areas

CNC-Crash Site
---------------
+Fixed door sounds being heard all over the map
+Fixed several stuck spots
+Fixed harvester path nodes

+CnC-Mesa
-----------
+Refinery floor GDI fixed
+Falling down the pit in Nod base fixed

---------
Miscellaneous
---------

+ Added Client-side settings changes in DefaultEngine.ini to maybe circumvent in-game server download issue [Credited to ShrewdTactician]

+Small base defences now gain veterancy. 

Edited by YagiHige
  • Upvote 3

djlaptop    34

I'm a little confused. Has 5.283 been released yet? Because there seem to be only three servers now listed for me on 5.282, but my launcher says I'm up to date, even when restarting it. Yet this was posted nearly a day ago and there have been no replies. ::confused::

yosh56    204
4 minutes ago, DarkSn4ke said:

@Schmitzenbergh downloading with unknown speed ;) (displayed 10-25 B/s at start, then 0 B/s during the whole update process)

3a517952589a48308227a82cbc5797ec.png

@Agent is aware. It still downloads, but has a tendency to not show the download speed anymore. 

TK0104    193

Another thing:

+CNC-Arctic Stronghold
-----------------------
+Fixed map preview image

No you didn't, still that beautiful Complex preview Image :)

Suggestion: Fix the .ini files! I want to play maps in skirmish with bots and for 30 minutes, not alone with 5 minutes :)

Edited by TK0104

Ryz    39

Good job, I like the 'yoo' sound back BTW..

Small BUG: parachutes sometimes stay. Had an SBH walking around with parachute... And an apache flying with it...

Canucck    19

permachutes OP

Also i dunno if this is new but for guns like the autorifle, the crosshair while scoped is never centered, not even while standing still. It's only usable with an overlay crosshair.

Bring back scoped sprinting too wtf

10 hours ago, Canucck said:

it was removed?! ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif but why?why?

like really,a lot of the feedback I see about the game from a lot of players since beta 2 is this is OP, that is OP,nerf this, nerf that, nerf everything,especially infantry

at this rate beta 6 will look like this

beta 6 infantry :

free inf : can only use melee attacks that does 1 damage each hit

tier 1 : inf have knives and nothing else with 2 damage on each hit

tier 2 : inf have swords with 4 damage on each hit

tier 3 : inf have a crossbow that fires every 15 seconds(you know because it can fire from a distance,that's OP) and does 40 damage

All guns,machine guns,lazer guns ,or whatever guns,grenades are removed from the game because they are too OP

beta 6 vehicles (vehicles ?!! that's OP)

-remove humvees and buggies and add donkeys you can ride instead

-remove apcs and add an ox cart that can carry 4 people,the Ox will revolt if you put more than 4 people in the cart

-remove arties and mrls and add a cannon from ww1 that needs at least 3 people to move it around

-remove light tanks,medium tanks,and add a pick-up truck with a machine gun on its back,1 person needs to drive and another 1 to use the machine gun,if the driver drives too fast,the person on the machine gun might be thrown in the air

-remove mamoth tank ,flame tank ,stealth tank, and add an elephant with an RPG on top of it,with 2 people needed to use it.

-remove trannies and add a flying magic carpet with 2 km/h speed,and can be destroyed by farting within 10 meters near it

-remove orcas,apaches and add a flying magic carpet with a speed of 4 km/h,also equipped with a machine gun,It might get destroyed on its own depending on the weather.

All vehicles are removed,because you know they are fast and use oil and oil is OP

and last but not least,remove nuke and ion beacons for obvious reasons,and replace them with absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 2

Arch-nemesis    15

im having a different problem

my download gets to 148.7 then stops

i tried restarting.... i tried keeping the download overnight but results are still the same

even if i i stop download and restart it again it starts back at 148.7 then stops again

plz adise

Untitled-2.jpg

yosh56    204
4 hours ago, ObeliskTheTormentor said:

Because snipers definitely needed that to be annoying at long range... Also it's a bug everyone was saying needed to be fixed since like............. beta 1. It just always got forgotten about. Not really that much of a nerf... And besides, @Canucck you don't even buy characters anymore, GTFO. Not really a nerf, so much as making them work as actually intended. 

Luhrian    57
3 hours ago, Arch-nemesis said:

im having a different problem

my download gets to 148.7 then stops

i tried restarting.... i tried keeping the download overnight but results are still the same

even if i i stop download and restart it again it starts back at 148.7 then stops again

plz adise

Untitled-2.jpg

Had the same problem. I think the download speed is just not showing anymore. I was waiting for an half hour and the download was completed.

Let your computer download that for a few minutes and then look on the downloaded MBs. Maybe it is still downloading.

If that don't work, you have to wait for the full build :/

YagiHige    64
10 minutes ago, Luhrian said:

Let your computer download that for a few minutes and then look on the downloaded MBs. Maybe it is still downloading.

If that don't work, you have to wait for the full build :/

Indeed. Click download, and forget you have a computer for a half hour. Remember you have a computer later, and see if the computer had downloaded it in your absence.

Alternatively, @iTweek. did post the full-build zip-download already. Editing Yosh's post to show it, if I can.