--Nod--

Flame Trooper: 
FlameThrower: Set projectile speed back to original

Mendoza:
BTAR: Damage vs. Kevlar reduced from 80% > 70%

-------------------
Bug Fixes
-------------------

+Voice sound now respects the volume slider from startup, as opposed to always starting at 100% till you move the slider

+Weapon/UI/Misc SFX now actually respect the SFX volume slider. 

+Fixed LODs on aircraft

+Fixed GDI's vehicle purchase menu when aircraft are enabled

------------------
Map Balance
------------------

+Added CnC-Glasses 

Tomb: 

+Added single guard tower

+Added rocket emplacement

+Bug fixes

Eyes:
+ It finally has a minimap
+Edited lighting.  
+Edited infantry tunnels
+Bug fixes

Goldrush:

+Fixed several issues reported on forums
+Added collision to airstrip lights by default so no Ion can be planted inside (no worries you can still drive over them, we tested)
+Added collision to trusses, this will fix collision issues on several maps.
+Removed random stealth tank

Canyon:

+Fixed soft level boundaries near GDI ref
+Fixed harvester pathing at GDI bridge in the GDI base
+Fixed the post processing volume near GDI base
+Fixed the vehicle blocking volumes near GDI base

Field:

+Fixed faulty collisions on several places
+Fixed collisions on the airstrip lights
+Fixed floating pebbles behind airstrip

Crash Site:

+Fixed several bugs and stuck spots as reported on the forums
+Reworked the door kismet matinee so the door opening sequence is stable now (it was based upon touch>untouch events before, now upon touch>empty)
+Fixed a floating light in the GDI ref
+Added a new sound on the ship doors

Islands:
+Lighting Fixed

Under: 
+Stuck spot by bunker Fixed
+Added collision to 2 huge rocks near the Nod entrance.

Reservoir:

+Fixed repair pad package reference

---------
Miscellaneous
---------

+Music sound initially set to 25% 

+Moved several Take-Damage sounds around/removed, namely on Hotwire. 

+Removed duplicate taunt on Patch

+Updated Orca model/sounds + Orca model now supports camos

+Lowered sound of intro movies slightly

Orca_GameRes_v014.png

Orca_GameRes_v015.png

Orca_GameRes_v016.png

Orca_GameRes_v017.png

Orca_GameRes_v018.png

awsome, thank you very much yosh! 

Thanks for all the map fixes @Ruud033!

Guess it will take a while though until we're done posting :D

next map: Under :P [glitchy beacons and other shit... didn't had the time to post it yet :o]

Good job as always. But hey, am I missing Tomb updates?

Will you consider including maps like Paradise in a official update soon / one time?

3 hours ago, Ryz said:

Good job as always. But hey, am I missing Tomb updates?

Tomb has been added, just missing in the patch notes.

Changes: @TK0104 added basic defence & CommCentre (between the Tib Fields - hidden behind a rock)

Bug fixes according to Try-Outs reports - see also:

3 hours ago, Ryz said:

Will you consider including maps like Paradise in a official update soon / one time?

I doubt that Paradise will ever be added to the official map rotation.

Maybe - if @Schmitzenbergh - they add the separate Custom Maps download section to the Launcher?

Edited by DarkSn4ke

Forgot to mention: Gobi's endcam doesn't go through the big tiberium field rock anymore.

The big rock on Gobi is new for me, but I also didn't play the map in the past release so it could have been there earlier.

can you pls always upload the updates in rar file , cuz its hard for us to download it from the launcher 

thx

It isn't quite that simple, but full builds do get uploaded, but the main method is always going to be the launcher as I would say at least 90% of people have no issue using it.

Plus any issues you are having with downloading from the launcher should be reported to the Devs, so they can help iron out the issues.

47 minutes ago, Fffreak9999 said:

It isn't quite that simple, but full builds do get uploaded, but the main method is always going to be the launcher as I would say at least 90% of people have no issue using it.

Plus any issues you are having with downloading from the launcher should be reported to the Devs, so they can help iron out the issues.

Can confirm. I had no issue with it this time. Last time I did, and it would just get stuck when downloading. Fresh install fixed this issue.

I have tested the new orca model, it's awesome! (the animations are fantastic:))

However, I think this new model isn'really similar to C&C classic orca....

Thanks for the update! The new orca model really looks awesome, so much more details: moving flaps, a landing gear, the cockpit opening and closing, etc. :o

But now every other model looks kind of outdated compared to the new orca, so can we hope for more updated models in the future? :P

Thanks folks. Well The orca was the only vehicle that wasn't made by the developers. It was donated by katzsmile from back during the ut3 mod days. We've used it since. It is also the reason why it was the only vehicle that could not support the camo system. Before launch we had a concept artist design a new orca but due to lack of time we never got to making it. However once the camouflage system was set in place we didn't want it to be the only vehicle with not supporting it. It became a bit of a no brainer for us to finally make the concept art a reality. Because of this the orca was never really considered as a redo, since it was our first attempt at making one, and so there is no way the other vehicles would  be getting an upgrade.

1 hour ago, Havoc89 said:

and so there is no way the other vehicles would  be getting an upgrade.

:(

Always thought the mammoth could use some beefier sounds and larger muzzle flashes. Right now the cannons kinda sound like grinding sandpaper together. 

Well ..When I saw the Pictures ^^of the Orca ,I was like WOW its looks Real and Fg Nice .

But After a Skirmish try ,I was like :(

There is some good and more Bad to me .

I find them too Big and propellers movements make them Hitting any small things on ground ..its doesnt slide well side ways on ground .

If I Had a choice when Buying one ..I think I would go for my old orca .

Although I think its a Nice piece of work with interesting Animation ..If I was capable Id would take few piece of it and upgrade my old orca :P

Old orca :I like the smoothess and driveability ,and the more aerodynamic nose ..Stick that Shark Stiker on it and ill be ever happier :)

Sorry Havoc for my honest feeling about it ..but Its a real Nice piece any how Good Job!

I think what really bothers me are the proportions. The hull looks much too fragile to support two engines like that & a Minigun like that (+ considered the Miniguns dmg it's too big in size).

But yeah. The animations are excellent.

2 hours ago, Havoc89 said:

Thanks folks. Well The orca was the only vehicle that wasn't made by the developers. It was donated by katzsmile from back during the ut3 mod days. We've used it since. It is also the reason why it was the only vehicle that could not support the camo system. Before launch we had a concept artist design a new orca but due to lack of time we never got to making it. However once the camouflage system was set in place we didn't want it to be the only vehicle with not supporting it. It became a bit of a no brainer for us to finally make the concept art a reality. Because of this the orca was never really considered as a redo, since it was our first attempt at making one, and so there is no way the other vehicles would  be getting an upgrade.

when you say that "there is no way the other vehicles would be getting an upgrade", do you mean at the same time as the new Orca being released? or do you mean there are no improved models planned(or considering among the entire dev team)for future patches? I only ask cause its kind of unclear.

Edited by MBT808

Hehe, fair point. Proportions are indeed a bit different but not by much. Scale wise it is roughly the same since I did model it over top of the old orca. With that said, gameplay wise there is no physical difference. Flight controls and physics have gone un-changed.

The style of the old orca always felt a bit odd since it looked so much like the C&C 3 Orca with a modified shape. I know this design isn't something out of TD nor Ren or even TS, it certainly is a tad bit different. I wanted to make a design that could be grounded in reality but still feels near future. Every orca design I've seen has never been able to properly justify the turbine functionality, and the orca in all games has always been a weak unit, so I chose to make an exposed gimbal with large turbines that helps to portray that feeling, but at the same time can be intimidating/menacing to come across.

@MBT808

We are not going to be upgrading any models/textures for any vehicle in the future, specifically because there is nothing visually wrong with any of them, and they look pretty good all things considered. Sorry.

19 minutes ago, Havoc89 said:

With that said, gameplay wise there is no physical difference. Flight controls and physics have gone un-changed.

uhmmm, not sure about this point.

I didn't test the new orca model that elaborately, but I noticed that it has a tendency to get collision dmg while leaning aside.

Characters & Vehicles get damaged if you touch a collision in a way that is not meant to happen. [dunno the exact mechanics though :/]

While in *free space* this may never occur, the max. map height [think it's defined with StallZ] and other collisions might trigger that. Maybe cause the upper side - dependent on the side your leaning to - somekind glitches into the collision because the physical centre of the Orca will stay where it is?

As I said... I din't really test it that much. I just noticed it.

But if this is true, you won't get the same result that easily with an Apache [still possible though] as the Apache has different proportions [think Apache physics in general are the same as Orcas].