Ruud033

[MAP] C&C Crash Site

1) Just check the Map Testing/Release Server link...

2) There's another PT for Titan. And I believe it's TitanMech.TA_Vehicle_Titan (?)

Today I've updated the map, fixed the bots. Get the update! Server is already updated.

Two questions:

1) Is the update link in the first post of this thread the most recent one with working bots in-game?

2) The first time I tried loading your map, I cannot find the Titan unit to buy. It should be an additional unit in the buy menu. Also, how can I summon the Titan via the dev console?

1) Yes

2) It's a seperate PT terminal in the destroyed WF. If you want to spawn it, its called (at the moment):

summon titanmech.TA_Vehicle_Titan

Edit: Oh lol just have seen Handepsilon's post.. Thanks HandE

What was the meaning of TA btw?

Tiberian Aftermath or something I believe.

Anyways, for people who're wondering what I am doing right now, I am writing a script for the foliage collision volume. Right now it has to much impact to implement performance wise. I'll get back to mapping later.

Edit:

Today I've finished scripting the FoliageCollisionVolume.. Now it's time to get back to mapping. Feel free to use the Foliage Collison Volume script, it's downloadable. I've inmediately optimised my map for that script, added a lot of volumes, split some of them up. Also added / moved paths around.

Added a few details and easter eggs somewhere..

Optimised and culled some stuff out where needed.

Added blocking volumes @ gdi waterpath so you can not get on top of the rocks anymore

Still have to do a lot of stuff.. will come over time. As it is summer in Europe right now, don't expect to much from me :)

2534da21d28ccf1fe9f625dc460ea902.jpg

Did some work on the map again today.

Re-added serveral lights in the tiberium fields, added tiberium zones.

Nod base

5fd5530d5bf273f6d3dc5773b81314b6.jpg

and the GDI base

28643132d733f40cb5f076e5739fa3be.jpg

Also added some more easter eggs in the map, one of them can be found somewhere on this picture :P

500fbd271459cf5a623ce2278fbe6a3c.jpg

Jeej I've got some good news.

I haven't posted in a while, that does not mean I'm giving up on this development. It's stalled for a while due to holidays and still is a bit stalled... I'm going on a vacation so :D

But, meanwhile I've gathered stuff for the tunnel development, it's looking really good!

Will post screenshots soon!

I've also done some optimizations and expanded the foliage collision volume.

I've started reworking the Nod base entrance..

I've added the capturable MCT (still figuring out kismet)

And lots more, cant remember.. Will post screenshots soon and update the map on the server ofcourse.

Found lots of bugs in the version I released (bugs in kismet) I'm fixing them now. Will try to do a new release tonight. I'm also gonna remove that piece of tunnel in the map for now, so that saves you 200 MB of download lol. It's not finished yet so.

I've also found a nice file with a lot of EVA voices, I'm adding these to the game package.

Made my own logo this week :)

83BB3dz.jpg

Still don't have many time though.. I will continue work on the map after my holidays :) In a week or so,

4tGZAkI.jpg

Cheers!

Did some work on the map again today.

Re-added serveral lights in the tiberium fields, added tiberium zones.

Nod base

5fd5530d5bf273f6d3dc5773b81314b6.jpg

and the GDI base

28643132d733f40cb5f076e5739fa3be.jpg

Also added some more easter eggs in the map, one of them can be found somewhere on this picture :P

500fbd271459cf5a623ce2278fbe6a3c.jpg

Is the easter egg the guys behind the window? ^_^

Is the easter egg the guys behind the window? ^_^

Yep haha.

In the background lots of stuff is being done for the ship which you guys don't really get knowledge of.. I also redesigned the Nod base entrance, this is what it looks like now;

http://prntscr.com/8e380h

D44t6Q3.jpg

Are you going to make all the TS purchasable now that the latest beta has support for them?

Maybe in the future if we have custom PT UI support.. I have not received a response yet from the developers as I have joined a béta program for this. For now it's a no, I'm sticking with the settings as I have them right now (only orca+titan+wolverine)

First I need to get the ship done so we can release the first official 'test' version of the map along with the other map releases! I find it necessary to include the infantry tunnel system first for the most awesome map experience.

Stay tuned on this topic I guess?

so oldschool ... ;)

You can reply and ask to be notified when a reply is posted. This will make you receive an e-mail, so that might work?

Yeah stay tuned I guess?,..

Meanwhile, whilst updating my map and fixing the kismet sequence for the purchase terminals, I have found out that the purchase terminal's teamnumber does not get replicated. In other words, when we give a different teamnumber to the PT via kismet it won't update the interface for the client.

RypeL already knows this. I hope it'll get into the 5.004 patch. Meanwhile I've developed a mutator to test out this new piece of code. I've tested it and it works perfectly! Proof:

9RNdthx.jpg

The only things is now to get the teamnumbers right, the variable property that's assigned to the team is called: "TEAM", this variable gets a more like a string instead of a number, you'd expect 0 or 1, depending on whether its GDI or Nod, but unfortunately it's going more like this:

var TEAM TeamNum

TeamNum = Team_GDI

TeamNum = Team_Nod

So.. I don't really know how to capture those 'Team_GDI and Team_Nod' values in Kismet, so I can do stuff with it. Getting a teamnumber from either the capturable MCT or new PT does not work, so maybe if I use 'Get Property' to get that value, we'll see!

Made some progress!!

I've got the PT teamswitch working! So we now get updated teams when we look at the PT

tVElM0G.jpg

http://prntscr.com/8hsx8y

The only thing left to do is the tooltip string (Press E to do shit)

That also needs to be replicated. Will do that when I have time.

hey guys any update on this map?

Yes there are!

I've made many small changes to ensure proper gameplay in the map, and the biggest improvement is that! *drumrolls..*

THE TUNNELS ARE FINALLY HERE FOR DEPLOYMENT IN THE MAP !! :D

vlZRtwE.jpg

jWvy4Pb.jpg

That took a really long while, but was worth the wait.

The ship also had some updates by @Action_Hank. He is still finishing it though, he needs to do it quickly :P

post-93-0-80059100-1441836630.jpg

post-93-0-55275000-1441836635.jpg

post-93-0-90992900-1441836637.jpg