06/21/2011 - 05:46PM
* Capturing a Tiberium spike will set off the sound "building captured" for the team that captured the
spike. If the spike was owned by the enemy team then the enemy team will hear a sound "our building has
* Rocket guys do half the damage they used to do to vehicles since i overkill the done damage a bit.
* Zonetroopers do a little less damage to buildings.
* Peasant Repairgun is now able to disarm Beacons and C4 types as well as Buildings.
* Mammoth Tank Missile launching reduced greatly, with about 4-5 second reload delay it will fire 4
missiles to the enemy dealing great damage to infantry, vehicles and buildings.
* Added fire and/or start, loop and stop sounds for the following units: GDI Pitbull, GDI Mammoth Tank,
Nod Attack Bike, Nod Stealth Tank, Nod Militant Soldier, Nod Raider Buggy, Nod Militant Rocket Soldier,
GDI Rifle Soldier, GDI Zonetrooper.
* Stealth Tanks will now destealth when a Stealth Detection Enabled vehicle is nearby, such as the GDI
Pitbull and GDI Orca.
* Adjusted the Stealth Detection code so it does no longer destealth friendly units.
* Fixed Mammoth Tanks from not booting Commando's when entered. Now Commando's can no longer be the
DRIVER of a vehicle. Commando's can still enter APC's as a passenger.
* Map Mountain Pass now has blue tiberium and a brand new water texture.
* Map The Joipa now has a bridge connecting the two bases.
* Map Snow Death now has new texturing job done. It is still a snow map but with different textures.
* Map Backface greatly reduced in size because it was way too big. Backface now has Blue tiberium fields.
* The maps Backface, Boxed, Mountain Pass, Snow Death and Spikewar ported to 3DSMax8, future assets for
TCW will be 3DSMax8 files only.
* Added a selection of CnC 3 TW Music Tracks to the game files for use on (custom) maps.
* Added a selection of Frank Klepacki's CnC music to the game files for use on (custom) maps.
* All presets in Leveleditor recreated from scratch. Much better and clear structuring which will make it
a lot faster to create and/or modify content for the game which will benefit the (hopefully) future
modding community for TCW