1. You must have a legal copy of Unreal Tournament 3. If you don't have it yet, it can be found for extremely reasonable prices on Steam and most game stores.
2. You must have the latest Unreal Tournament 3 patch applied to your game. If you have UT3, and have not yet patched it with the latest UT3 patch, then please download it here: http://udn.epicgames.com/Files/UT3/UT3patch5.exe NOTE: If you bought the Unreal Tournament 3 Black Edition from Steam you do NOT need this patch (it's already included).
3. You must have the Renegade X 0.35 Beta - more information about that here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/renegade-x/news/...leased#comments
Detailed install instructions here: http://www.renegade-x.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=3029
4. The Renegade X Server-Client patch released on October 1st is NOT necessary for this 0.36 patch. If you didn't downloaded the Server-Client patch released after the Renegade X 0.35 Beta, you don't need to. Simply download 0.36 (and consider the above) and you will be ready to go.
5. Downloads: http://renegade-x.com/index.php?option=com...1&Itemid=69[/b]
...(like a junkie who has just found his long lost stash!)...[/b]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests