This thread will be a "master thread" that contains all known bugs in the current build. Please don't report bugs that are already listed here. (A few of these are actually fixed but not listed as fixed.)
When a bug is fixed, the text should be this green and moved to the bottom of the list. The most critical bugs should be this red and moved to the top of their list. I've tried to categorized the bugs for organization's sake. This thread is NOT for reporting bugs, but just to keep them all straight.
- Main menu missing texture files
- It's not noticeable when you are taking damage. An indicator should show beside the reticule whenever health is taken away.
- cant doubleclick to buy in a PT
- You should not be able to enter the vehicle/infantry section of the PT after the respective building is destroyed.
- Refilling a Hotwire or Tech will not refill the proximity mines.
- Nod buggy listed as costing 250 credits, actually costs 300.
- Armour bar in HUD not in use.
- Purchase terminals need a buy confirmation noise.
- Refilling at purchase terminal is bugged.
- HUD colours need adjusting.
- Building icons do not show up online
- Green arrows should appear above vehicles that can be entered, purchase terminals, and anything else that you can interact with using 'e'.
- HUD text (score board and target label) are not displayed properly.
- Flametank has no description in PT
- If you repair an empty vehicle and you stop repairing it, after a few seconds the vehicle will disappear. Fix it so it does not disappear.
- You cant seem to repair the last HP on the vehicles. Make sure it can be fully repaired.
- Non-tank vehicles not affected by tank blocking volume. (update all vehicles to use whatever property that volume looks for)
- You can manually reload the MRLS, instantly, no delay, while firing. This basically gives you the ability to fire an infinite stream of missiles if you time the reloads right (there's a particular sweet spot, reloading too early or too late will make the glitch fail).
- Destroyed vehicle shells should not be targetable.
- Harvester health should regenerate up to 50% (like the mammoth tank.)
- Passengers appear to have control of the gun, on their side, while the driver does not see that. (only a visual thing)
- Currently, if you lock on to a target with your homing missiles, but your turret is 90+ degrees, the missile will not track the target but instead just shoot straight
- Vehicles do not brake when no movement key is pressed. They will continue to roll, making it difficult especially with MRLS and artillery.
- If a stealth tank is damaged to where it cannot cloak, and it is repaired without anyone inside, it will re-cloak without a driver.
- Muzzle flash does not appear when in vehicles in alt fire
- Harvester does no back up to dock, drives in forward.
- Headlights for vehicles should be on by default
- Flame tank does not burn ground when other players shoot at it (but it works when you do it)
- MRLS missiles move much too slowly
- With vehicles using missiles, you can shoot yourself with the missiles. Warheads created by a vehicle should not collide with that vehicle.
- Can continue to fire while reloading in APC
- The turning on the humvee is too sharp causing driving to be erratic
- When a vehicle has been bought sometimes everyone can enter the first 3 seconds till it stops at it's last point of the waypath, then the person gets thrown out right away
- Remote C4 can be thrown in rapid succession.
- If deployed and the player switched teams, the beacons will also switch teams. Fix it so they disarm if you switch teams or quit.
- Any proxy that is left behind when a player is dead can kill him once he respawns as a new player, those mines also kill other nod soldiers, saying that they killed themselves. The Proxy does NOT give recognition as to who killed who.
- Beacons do not count down. They only beep when nearby; so no one on the team is notified if there is a beacon near the base.
- C4 placed on the HON windows will instantly explode.
- Beacons do not stay in your inventory when you change characters.
- Grenadier needs major buff. Secondary fire should explode (with less damage) if an enemy walks over.
- C4 "floats" most of the time it's deployed.
- Repair beams were (visually) extending infinitely in one match of islands.
- Any Proxy C4s that are deployed but the player switches teams or leaves, their mines should be disarmed.
- Nuke beacon once deployed falls half way into the ground, and is also not targetable. The Ion beacon however is.
- Beacons dont seem to damage anything other then buildings and only if they are on top of the building mesh. (Floor for example)
- When beacon is being deployed in first person, the weapon and arm should play the "WeaponFire" animation
- If a player is "swimming" in a water volume, disable their weapon.
- Nuke beacon should use the redeemer explosion and sounds
- Ion beacon should use the custom explosion particle effect "WP_RenX_Munitions.Explosion.P_Explosion_Ion"
- If there is no c4 in the inventory and you purchase a new character, you will not have a C4 in your inventory unless you refill
- Shotgun has 3 reloading parts (Start, Loop, End). When entering reloading state, play the "WeaponReloadStart" animation, then must play "WeaponReloadLoop" for 8 - number of bullets loaded already in the clip. Then after it must play "WeaponReloadEnd"
- Bullet holes and scorch marks aren't displayed most of the time.
- Shotguns are far too powerful.
- Shotguns have too much range.
-If someone is killed by a head shot, it reports that they were killed by a sniper rifle.
- Timed C4s must stick to vertical surfaces as well as horizontal ones.
- Can not disarm C4/Beacons
- Sometimes the Laser Rifle is cloaked when the character is not.
- Proximity mines explode on turrets.
- A single proximity mine can kill a minigunner.
- Firing the repair gun and switching weapons while it's firing results in the sound being looped.
- Prolonged firing of the repair guns results in the firing sound turning off.
- Repair gun beam not visible when repairing something close to the gun (about 3 feet or less)
- Repair gun bean looks to be created about a foot in front of the gun in 1st person.
- Bullet trails are only visible about 10 feet from the gun and on.
- If a player enters a vehicle while reloading and gets out before reloading of his weapon is finished his weapon will not stop reloading (only rebuying or suiciding helps)
- Sniper when zoomed and reloading you can't unzoom during the reload period.
- Stealth exploits that let you go into stealth mode without beeing an SBH.
- If you feign death as a SBH, you lose the ability to go into stealth mode.
- Characters sometimes go without animations ( in the "t" position.)
- If you walk up to an enemy invisible stank or sbh, the blue lightning material should not go all the way up to full visibility, but rather half visibility.
- If an enemy invisible stank or sbh gets damaged, the blue material should not become fully visible but rather half visible. Also it should be for a split second where it becomes visible. At 0.1 second after damage, it should be half visible, then at 0.3 second, it should be back to fully invisible. Currently it takes a full second to become fully visible, and remain visible for an additional 3 seconds, then instantly become invisible again. Thats not how it should be.
- When in a vehicle and exit into Tiberium, your infantry does not get damaged
- If there is a lot of action on the map, if you drive a vehicle, it starts to lag out (Renegade Style warping). However, my FPS remained perfectly fine at 30+ and my Ping also stayed in the green with 140.
- Weapon projectile spawn location some times doesnt update when switching weapons
- If you purchase a character, and then purchase the soldier, the character model will not update until you enter a vehicle.
- Hand of Nod glass needs to be more visible
- Extremely visible seam on back of engineer's head.
- Vehicle headlights should not be as bright, and should not completely override the diffuse.
- Doors sometimes dont open. Especially in lan games.
- Vehicles "spaz" out driving out of the weapons factory on field
- Crazy collision in nod base, and parts of GDI base in vehicles
- Ladders on bunkers do not work
- Using the ladders as a catapult to get on the top of the map... "laddapulting"; at the bunkers in the field, depending on how far up you look is how far it will shoot you. something to do with to tops of the ladders kinda of pushed an up+right combo at the top of the ladder on the gdi side and pfweeeeeeeee... shot all the way up there. and you can reciprocate it on the nod side bunker with an up+left combo; again at the top of the ladder
-Repair gun cannot repair turrets.
- Feigning near the water in Islands allows you to enter the water.
- Blocking volume not working at GDI base's tunnel entrance.
- Can glitch into water with feign death.
- C4s can be tossed through tunnel windows. (what do the C4s collide as?)