When I was playing I took a paper and pencil, made notes while playing.
-The Remote C4 has some bugs, or It just doesn't work fine. You need 1 single click for placing one, 0.5 seconds too long and you place both, and then you jump to you're next weapon and you can't get the detonator again! So useless C4 hanging in the sky (sometimes they stuck in the air? :s)
-GDI Ref is NOD Ref, But I saw everybody knows that already.
-Where is the Weapon Drop!
-No big Boom when the nukes destroys a building? And I always miss the moment that buildings get destroyed, wasn't it in the 'normal' Renegade that that woman (in GDI) says something like "NOD hand of NOD destroyed"?
-In lobby everybody leaves, and no load bar for the next map, so I have no Idea when the next map starts. Where is the 'old Renegade Menu' ? :lol: Becouse there you saw at least what team won.
-And are that 'shortcuts' coming back to Renegade X? Ctrl+1 "I need Repairs", etc.
-MRLS lock or something like that? O, and I had that the rockets came out of the right side of the launching block
-SBH (stealth black hands) are invisible, but I never know when I'm too close to some-one so he can see me, is it the same distance as in the 'Old Renegade'?
-Sometimes my 'Repair Gun' doesn't wanted to repair my vehicle, Hitting it didn't worked
This was it for now, Hope I get more bugs tonight xD
Hope You can Answer most of my question,
Frits van Gemeren \\ Buitenbeentje
Two new things for my topic :P
-You don't see you're teammate's name when he's in a vehicle. I would repair some one his arty with who I was on TeamSpeak, but I didn't knew what Arty I needit to repair! So he first needit to shoot me 3 times before I knew it was the other one :lol:
-Buying a Hotwire/Technican, when you've bought him the first thing you have in you're hands are Mines.... :huh: Why not you're primairy weapon(pistol)? As it should be ^^[/b]
Thanks for your post dude! Here is my take on what you've stated:
1) Check the "Weapon Bugs" Thread aswell as the "Known list of Bugs" thread stickied in the sub forum.
2) Weapon Drop? Did you mean Vehicle Drop? :blink:
3) That feature is yet to be implemented, it will hopefully be included in the next release. As for the EVA voices, they are there. They just don't update everytime a building gets hit by a projectile. Only at important times. The original Renegade was the same.
4) This isn't the Old Renegade, it's a UT3 Mod. You can't change things like that without editing the original UT3 build.
5) That should be added in the future. Afaik the dev team have all the sounds, it won't be too difficult to add.
6) The MRLS locking (and other rocket based vehicles) need some work. It should hopefully be fixed in the next update.
7) That's a SBH specific glitch. Annoying as hell I know, but it will be worked on.
8) Was the vehicle already destroyed? Were you too far from the Vehicle?
9) I agree, not being able to see your teammate(s) in the vehicle is a little annoying. However, it's not such a huge deal atm. As long as you can differentiate between friendly and enemy vehicles, that's all that matters.
10) The primary weapon is actually the repair gun, since that's their job. The pistol is the secondary weapon with the explosives being tools. You wouldn't start with a GDI Officer having a pistol for a main wepaon would you? [/b]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests